*NO REFUNDS - NO EXCEPTIONS*
*WE WILL ISSUE STORE CREDIT ONLY ON ALL ORDERS*
*RETURNS FOR STORE CREDITS MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS*
- Merchandise must be returned within 5 days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, worn, or soiled, and clothing tags must still be intact. Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hang tags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- Non-Returnable merchandise include sale products, formal gowns, swimwear, lingerie and bodysuits.
- We reserve the right to refuse any exchange that does not meet our requirements including any signs that product was worn.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees to send the order back to Boss Lady and Company Boutique
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Our packaging department diligently inspects all items before its shipped: therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely. Any returned items will be inspected for signs that it has been worn and in the event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive a store credit.
- Store Credit is valid only at www.bossladyandcompany.com
RETURN PROCESSING TIME
- Upon receipt of your package, your return for a store credit will be processed within 3-7 business days. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed.
WHEN MAKING A RETURN:
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original product packaging. Please note that all items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, parts & accessories) with tags attached.
- Be sure to include your original invoice with your return. You may want to keep a copy for your records. If you can't send the invoice, just include your order number, billing name & address and the reason for your return.
- You can write the reason for return on the back of your invoice as well.
- Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost, stolen packages or packages that were not properly labeled.